Face it, you sometimes wish your laundry would get done without having to do it yourself. If there’s a full laundry basket (or two) then you’re leaving it for someone else in your family to trip over and grumble about! HappyNest is your laundry woes rescue.
HappyNest is a full-service laundry service offering free pickup and 24-hour return delivery for the person who doesn’t have time to sit down, let alone wash clothes. Want to talk about quick and painless? Everything about HappyNest’s laundry service is streamlined, down to the signup process.
So, how do I sign up for HappyNest’s Laundry Service?
We know that much of your time is occupied by the daily tasks that start your day. The hours you do have are precious and few. Our laundry service allows you to savor down time even before you’ve signed up for the aid we offer.
Here’s how it works:
- Computer or cell phone, it doesn’t matter! Download our app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; or visit our website and schedule your pickup and drop off dates.
- Customize your laundry preferences in your HappyNest profile, including your pickup and delivery plan. If you’re slamming off your alarm early and hopping into bed the moment you’ve got your name tag off, then the weekly plan would suit best. Of course, we’re all different, so our laundry service offers a By Request plan that relies on your schedule.
- Leave your dirty clothes in a designated bright blue HappyNest bag on your porch or front steps and we will drive and pick it up.
- Part of the HappyNest laundry service experience is choosing the soap and softener that produces a clean, fresh load of laundry. What brands do we have, you ask?
- Detergents: Tide, Gain, Cheer, All Free & Clear, Seventh Generation
- Softeners: Downy, White Vinegar
- Dryer Sheets: Bounce
- Bleaches: Clorox, Oxi-Clean
- Perhaps the brightest perk of our laundry service is the 24-hour turnaround. Pickup your laundry by your front door and back again the next day!
How Much Does a Laundry Service Cost?
Having your laundry done for you is a luxury, yet the price tag doesn’t need to match. Your income should never take a hit when you reach out for help with the household chores that always pile up.
HappyNest’s residential laundry service is transparently priced. With no hidden pickup or delivery fees: the purpose of HappyNest is to provide a service. When it comes to billing, we will charge your credit or debit card directly. We will email you a detailed invoice each time your card is billed, and you can also receive invoice totals by text.
Choosing Your Own Comfort
There are a handful of perks to signing up for a laundry service.
- Stocking up on detergent and softener costs money and energy.
- Washing and drying clothes takes time and requires attention.
- Folding is, for some, the worst aspect of the laundry task process. Once everything is washed and dried, our residential laundry service will fold your items!
- Please ask questions either by email at email@example.com or visit our website to chat in: www.happynest.com.
Your blog post content here…