At HappyNest we take your safety and the health of our team very seriously. That’s why, while caring for your clothes, we have augmented standard HappyNest procedures with others that adhere to the CDC guidelines and best practices.
Standard HappyNest Procedures
- As always, laundry from different households is never mixed.
- Our laundry care professionals wear nitrile gloves while sorting, washing and folding laundry.
- All completed laundry orders are bagged in plastic and stored apart from clothes that have not been processed.
- Folding tables are sanitized between orders.
- All laundry bags are laundered before being returned to customers.
Additional CDC Guidelines
- Clothes are washed and dried at the warmest appropriate setting as defined by the item’s manufacturer.
- All laundry is dried completely. (The option of having your clothes air-dried has temporarily been suspended.)
- Any member of the HappyNest team showing any sign of illness will remain at home and self-isolate.
- Social distancing will be practiced at all HappyNest laundry care facilities.
- HappyNest team members – from office staff to our laundry care professionals and drivers – are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently and wear disposable gloves when appropriate.
- All “high touch” points – like washer and dryer door handles, tablets and folding tables – are regularly disinfected.
Good Things to Know
- HappyNest is open for business!
- The Covid 19 virus cannot withstand the washing and drying cycle. Consequently, the simple act of laundering your clothes destroys the corona virus.
- Laundry care facilities have been declared as “essential services” by all states where citizens have been encouraged to “shelter in place.”