Wash and Fold Laundry Service Is Great!
It’s like food delivery, only even better. Ordering take-out saves a half-hour or so compared to fixing dinner, whereas laundry pickup and drop off service can save you hours, every single week. Even more, if you have to gather up all your clothes and supplies and head off to the laundromat. You could spend that time enjoying a tasty delivered-in meal, helping the kids prepare a home-cooked meal or heading out to a local restaurant to relax.
Easy. Affordable. Customized for You.
Most of us want our clothes handled a certain way. So, with HappyNest laundry service, you pick the products we use and tell us your other wash and fold preferences. We’ll even send you a laundry bag. We offer:
- Eco-friendly choices
- Allergy-sensitive options
- 24-hour service, standard
Pick your products:
- Detergent: Tide, Gain, Cheer, All Free & Clear, or Seventh Generation
- Bleach: Clorox or OxiClean
- Optional fabric softener: Downy or White Vinegar
- Optional dryer sheets: Bounce
Pick your schedule for Mount Pleasant:
- Regular weekly service (you pick the day), for just $1.65 per pound, or
- By-request laundry service, for just $1.80 per pound
All you have to do is bag up your dirty clothes and set them out on laundry day. We’ll pick them up, do the work and bring them back the very next day. You could get used to this, couldn’t you?
No Reason to Wait, Sign-Up Is Easy
- Use the form on our website, or download our mobile app for iOS or Android, or call (855) 335-9274
- Enter your Mount Pleasant ZIP code
- Mark off your laundry service preferences
Laundry Service Is Catching on Fast in Mount Pleasant
“My family goes through so much laundry, I was completely swamped,” reported one of our thrilled customers. Now, she says, “I just leave my dirty clothes outside and they are returned smelling great and folded just the way I’ve asked.” This could be you! You can sign up right now, or let us know if you have questions -- give us a call at (855) 335-9274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.