San Diego is such a great place to live! It’s beautiful and diverse, definitely one of San Diego County’s best. You can make a long list of things your family loves to do, individually or together, but we’re guessing doing the laundry won’t make the cut. Good news, residents in San Diego don’t actually have to do personal or light commercial laundry any more, thanks to HappyNest home laundry service.
Wash and Fold Laundry Service Is a Game-Changer
With pickup and drop off laundry service, you and your kids can get out there and play as hard as you want. Who cares? We’ll clean your clothes, towels, bedding and more and get them back to you the very next day. HappyNest laundry service is easy, affordable, and completely customized. We know you want your clothes handled a certain way, so you pick the products we use and tell us your washing and folding preferences. We’ll even send you a big, blue laundry bag.
- Eco-friendly choices
- Allergy-sensitive options
- 24-hour service, standard
Product choices include:
- Detergent: Tide, Gain, Cheer, All Free & Clear, or Seventh Generation
- Bleach: Clorox or OxiClean
- Optional fabric softener: Downy or White Vinegar
- Optional dryer sheets: Bounce
You choose the schedule, too
In San Diego, we offer two options for residential and light commercial laundry pickup:
- Regular weekly service (you pick the day)
- By-request laundry service when you need it
Your part is simple -- bag up your dirty items, schedule a pickup via the easy-to-use app and set them out on your selected laundry day. We’ll pick them up, do the work and return everything to you the very next day. You’ve just freed up hours of free time.
Start Saving Time Right Now
- Use the form on our website, download our mobile app for iOS or Android, or text/call (855) 335-9274 to sign up today
- Enter your San Diego ZIP code
- Tell us your laundry and schedule preferences
If you have questions, please let us know. You can give us a call or text at (855) 335-9274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So, go ahead San Diego, get dirty!