Laundry Service Fits Your Lifestyle
If you’re retired, laundry pickup service lets you retire from a tedious, time-consuming chore, too. You’ll have more time to devote to simply enjoying your well-earned retirement. If you’re still working, mobile laundry service puts time back into your busy schedule. Hours of time, week in and week out.
Laundry Service Is Smart
HappyNest makes everything fast and easy. But we’re also detail-oriented, so we handle your laundry with care, just the way you would.
- Convenient – we pick up your dirty clothes and return everything to your doorstep freshly cleaned and nicely folded
- Fast – we provide 24-hour service, standard
- Personalized – we follow your instructions for washing, drying and folding
- Eco-friendly – we offer sustainable and allergy-sensitive product options
- Tech-based – use our mobile app (available for iOS or Android) to sign up and stay in touch with us
You tell us which products you prefer:
- Detergent: Cheer, Gain, Tide, All Free& Clear or Seventh Generation
- Bleach: Clorox or OxiClean
- Optional softener: Downy or white vinegar
- Optional dryer sheets: Bounce
You tell us whenever you have special instructions, for a load or a single item.
Tell us the schedule you prefer, too. For Newport Beach laundry service, you can choose:
- Regular weekday pickup, for $1.65 per pound, or
- Flexible on-request service, for just $1.80 per pound
You Sign Up, We Do the Rest
It’s quick and easy to get your full-service laundry underway:
- Click here, download our mobile app, or call (855) 335-9274
- Enter your Newport Beach ZIP code
- Tell us exactly how you want us to handle your laundry
Or perhaps you have more questions. We love to talk about HappyNest, so give us a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time’s a’Wastin, Newport Beach!
We all have dirty clothes, but we all know the value of time. Switching to professional laundry service simply makes sense. You can relax, confident we’re on the job and doing a great job. And what will you do with all those extra hours each week? Well, that’s up to you.