As fall and winter set in, you’re probably updating your wardrobe, maybe you’re buying new things, or you’re pulling things out of storage. Regardless of what you plan on wearing, you’re going to want to be warm, comfortable, and stylish. Below, we’ve listed five types of materials to look for this autumn.
- Wool: It’s a classic. It’s beautiful, warm, and perfect for photos. We suggest staying away from acrylics or anything fake. Go for the real deal.
- Leather: Tis the season to wear knee high riding boots and show off some leather belts. Try to avoid faux leather as it isn’t as attractive.
- Flannel: Flannel sheets, pajamas, shirts, hats, you name it! Nothing says fall like some cozy flannel, a bonfire, and a mug of cider.
- Silk: Pair a beautiful silk scarf with your favorite trench or peacoat. This will also be soft on your dry, winter skin and keeps you warm as well!
- Denim: A nice pair of blue jeans pair well with sweaters, flannels, boots, down vests, you name it. They’re perfect for the pumpkin patch, a fall get together or even a family photo.
The best thing about fall is that you can be perfectly comfortable and still wear everything you want to. What else would you add to this list? A strand of pearls? A felt hat? We’d love to know! Also, don’t forget, Happy Nest is here for all your laundry needs. Go wear as many flannels as you want – we’re here to wash them!