Proven go-to-market strategy
Take Advantage of Your Laundromat’s Excess Capacity and Make More Money with HappyNest
As laundromat store owners, we all know that our store sits idle for most of the mid-week period. The HappyNest business model enables a laundromat owner to make more money by increasing equipment usage (turns per day) during low peak times and generate more sales and cash flow for your business.
Why HappyNest? A Snapshot View.
- No start-up costs, monthly fees, or credit card fees
- Service area exclusivity
- All digital and traditional marketing costs are included
- Increase the value of your business without adding new equipment
- Boost productivity of staff during slow mid-week periods
- Sustainable marketing programs beyond paid search, including branding and content creation
- True consumer mobile app for auto-scheduling and payment
- Proven success with experienced Laundromat owners
- Customer Service Support available 7 days/week
“For those looking to get into laundry pickup and delivery in a big way, I recommend HappyNest.
I have not met a single HappyNest partner who regretted going with them and, in fact, they all attribute their HappyNest partnership as the key to their explosive growth.”
Brian Henderson, Founder/CEO, Wash-Dry-Fold POS