Less Laundry, More Leisure
Most people take laundry chores for granted. You do the work because you need clean clothes. But you live on Johns Island for the lifestyle, and doing the laundry gets in the way of enjoying life. More than you might think. Families with kids do 8-10 loads of laundry a week. If you’re single or a couple, you may do fewer loads, but each one costs you at least an hour and a half.
Would you rather do three loads of laundry, or play a round of golf? Or indulge in a leisurely lunch and a pint at Low Tide Brewing? Clearly, home laundry service is the smart choice.
You’re Still in Charge
Just because you delegate the work to a commercial laundry service doesn’t mean you lose control. At HappyNest, we understand that laundry is personal, so we do your laundry your way, based on the instructions you give us.
Personalize your products:
- Detergent: Tide, Gain, Cheer, All Free & Clear, or Seventh Generation
- Bleach: Clorox or OxiClean
- Optional fabric softener: Downy or White Vinegar
- Optional dryer sheets: Bounce
Tell us how you want your shirts and socks folded, or other preferences.
Pick a schedule that’s most convenient for you:
- Regular weekly service, for $1.60 per pound, or
- On demand service, for just $1.80 per pound
We make it so easy, we’ll even send you a laundry bag with your welcome kit.
Get Started Today!
It takes just a couple of minutes to sign up for pickup and drop off laundry service:
- You can call us at (855) 335-9274, or use the form on our website, or download our mobile app for iOS or Android
- Enter your ZIP code on Johns Island
- Tell us your preferred schedule and all your washing, drying and folding preferences
“The Experience Has Been Seamless”
HappyNest customers describe their laundry service as “very professional” and “second to none when it comes to freeing up my day.” Whether you’re retired or not, isn’t it time you retired from doing the wash? We’re here to answer your questions – just give us a call at (855) 335-9274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.